Saturday 6 January 2007

Desperado Goes Cold Turkey

Well, as I lay in bed last night willing my phone to ring or just to give a little beep to let me know that a text was on its way, looking at it every 5 minutes in the vain hope I might have, in some way, impaired my hearing and missed the call. I would have switched it off but the words of The Fee rang in my ears 'Don't do it to yourself because when you switch it back on there will still be no messages and you'll be even more disappointed', I almost had to chew my hands off at the wrist to stop from calling him.

Anyway, I made it through the night even though I lay awake for half of it wondering what he was doing, probably out with his 'alleged girlfriend' who, in the words of The Fee 'is about as cool as him' which, in her opinion is not very. She is correct however, you were not there to witness the air guitar moment - foot on chair, scrunched up face, going for it to status quo.

So I have come to some conclusions which are vital to my recovery. It's not like I am desperate to be his girlfriend, I think I am annoyed because he hasn't chosen me over Miss Alleged, which in turn is the root cause of my Desperadoness. I thought about some of the things he said to me and it's amazing how you can pretend to hear something that was never actually said. For instance when talking about Miss Alleged he stated that he believed that she took the relationship a little more seriously than he did and ending it with her was something he would have to 'think about'. He also said he was at a point in his life when he had to start looking for 'the one' which I now believe is Miss Alleged as I was never mentioned at all in the conversation but obviously what I heard was 'you are the one and I must immediately finish with my alleged girlfriend' Oh My God! Its not a blog I need, its a therapist!

So now it is my insane jealousy of Double M and Miss Alleged that I need to deal with because knowing my luck they will get married and have babies and I really don't fancy being bitter for the next 40 or so years. I have also decided to go and see a psychic and see if she mentions anything about it, you know -'You will be bitter for the next 40 years and die alone in room like that strange one from Great Expectations waiting for Double M to realise its you he loves'. She might tell me something nice though that will spur me on with my recovery.

What really gets me is his blatant bastardness

So today is the first day of cold turkey and the next step in my recovery is:

Realise Double M's blatant bastardness

4 comments:

missfee said...

Oh poor sweet Bo, he is so not worth the energy you are wasting on him, never trust a man with features so sharp you could slit your own wrists with them... and Miss Alleged is so not the one, nether are you however, because a player is always a player and he's a player who sweet talks The Bo into doing bad things...

And wouldn't recommend a psychic - you'll spend the rest of your life clinging to the hope that you are going to meet a man with an E in his name and may in fact discount someone as being 'the one' because the psychic said your new man would be blonde, not light brown...

Desperado said...

I know Fee but I just want to know if theres hope for me..... xxx

missfee said...

of course there's hope for you and as one great person said (think it was me)... Self pity is not an attractive feature, honey...

xxx

Desperado said...

Hahaha! Throwing my own wisdom back in my face! I like it! x